Elvis UK – Beyond RCA
a soft-backed book
What you can expect to find in
- This soft-backed book, a newly written 377 page, fully comprehensive text, follows on from our previous publications in the Elvis UK series, each of them acclaimed by collectors, and provides the ultimate guide to Elvis’s non-RCA LP album releases issued in the UK between 1974-1997. This new volume:
- Complements - and extends considerably - information relating to these particular releases included in our original books Elvis UK, published in 1987, and Elvis UK2, published in 2002
- Is extensively illustrated in full colour
- Features a host of background information, including a chronological list of all the albums included
- Deals with each album individually, in a detailed and forensic way, while the text is amply illustrated with scans of every known cover and label variation, relevant photographs, and scans of contemporaneous newspaper and magazine articles
- Includes background information about each release, including historically significant events of the period
- Contains hitherto unpublished information from company files
- Features a header block for each album release comprising information about the songs or spoken word material included, along with details about the writers, as well as showing the record modes
- Includes a detailed Song Index, showing recording dates, which album(s) each song has been featured on, along with details of outtakes used, as well as a Spoken Word Index referencing when and where the material was recorded
- And as readers have come to expect from each of the Elvis UK publications, there is a wealth of background information relating to the record industry incorporated throughout the text.
Please note: This book is not available from this website as it is exclusively sold through the
incomparable Now Dig This and Elvis The Man And His Music magazines.
For full details of how to order please visit www.nowdigthis.co.uk