- Over 4000 illustrations, many of them in colour
- Full description and detailed account of every mainstream release in the UK (both on album or single) – on RCA, BMG, FTD and third party label releases, each one fully cross-referenced with subsequent – or earlier – releases
- Full track listing and writer details for every release
- Additional information added to live releases, including recording locations and times
- Separate sections dedicated to CD singles, promotional CDs, in-house promos, CD-Rs, etc.
- Extensive section devoted to various artist CD releases that feature Elvis material, each one discussed separately
- Each section features full chronological and alphabetical listings
- A huge song title index detailing writers, recording dates and showing where every version of every song can be found